12.01.2008

Tree-Shaped Love

I never knew I had a tree-shaped hole in my heart, until this beaut entered my life. The roomies and I have been celebrating the commencement of Advent by doing a little Christmas decorating around the house. This is the result:

Organic-themed Christmas tree 2008
Take a closer look, you will find twiney nests, sparkling birds, golden acorns and shiny holly.

Up Next:
Advent-themed stocking holder art! These concepts are inspired by the Advent movement of Jacob's Well, and of course, the anticipation of the baby Savior.

"Hope" by: Karlie M.
"Bend Low" by: Yours Truly

"Wait" by: Amy L.


These pieces of art nest nicely on our fireplace mantle...where the stockings have already been hung.



We're a little bit excited for Christmas...

4 comments:

R.W. Shipshape said...

Christmas decorating is great. I just wrapped garland and lights around my staircase. Now, I only want to stay at home and bask in its glory!

karlie nicole cooper. said...

haha i didn't know i would be singled out with my stocking holder, i would have taken some more time. just kidding, this is great. our house is so magical.

Lyndsay Alexandra said...

It lokks very magical, good jarb!

annie said...

i love your christmas tree! it's so beautiful