11.23.2010

So much, So much

So many things

Driving home I see
Prophetic sceneries
of softly clothed branches
raised up
next to bare-skinned wooden ones
that speak of their fate
just as
old men speak to young.

So many things.
Things--
all around and everywhere.

The day is done
and emotion protrudes out heavily
--always at this same time of day,
just as I am returning home.

And I decide
this emotion is a prayer,
just by simply letting it find its place
within the One
and it is heard.

And always then
So much, so much--

So much romance fills me up
and I sense that
He feels proud and strong
of my little-girl-trust.

He's in love with me
!
and So Much Love
poured into So Much Pain
makes me tender and soft
again and again.

2 comments:

R.W. Shipshape said...

Goosebumps. I've said it once and I'll say it again: You have a way with words. The next Rilke.

Sarah Amador said...

i love this. so much.