7.27.2024

Open up and say Weeeeeee!

I've had a tumult of wind and rain
Knocking around my sad thoughts lately.
A pile of caretaking worries followed by 
One red hot fight
Leaves me somewhere between
Swimming and drifting.

My metaphors always seem to make their way back to Water.

If I exist most naturally in experiencing life as a Sea
then maybe I can also captain my way 
back to Peace
again and again.

Mostly I'm a sail.
Flapping or full, hoping for the best.
Please oh please let it be a sweet, sunny day

But when I sit back 
and let my Higher Self's eyes adjust to remembering
the unchanging horizon
and the big, wide world,
I remember.

She is always there
with the understanding that your 
little lost at sea self needs.

Here is what she said today:
Let unconditional self-love be your anchor,
you sweet, soft, sensitive soul.
Let no other being's needs be louder or more important to you.
"Clear the loudmouths from the hall."
You have my permission.

No comments: